MaryEllen Devey McLaughlin - Town Board
I am a nonpartisan leader whose beliefs are based on common sense and humanity. Serving on the town board is a natural extension of my years of service to Bedford.
MaryEllen grew up in Katonah, the fifth of seven children, daughter of Don and Ellen Devey. Her family has a long history of service to our community. She and her husband Doug have three children, Clare, Dan and Grace, who, like their mom, are products of local schools. MaryEllen enjoys juggling her job, a variety of service opportunities and several hobbies. As a Board Member, she looks forward to applying her skills, her work ethic and her love of her hometown.
- Community Center of Northern Westchester: Former Board Member, Community Partner
- St. Mary’s of the Assumption, Katonah: Member, Food Drive Chair Dinner Dance Chair
- Westchester Christmas Day Dinner: Volunteer
- Heritage Chicken Co-op, John Jay Homestead: Member
- WGCH Radio show “The Clubhouse” Holiday Special food drive: Coordinator
- Katonah Village Library: Volunteer
- Bedford Correctional Children Center: Host Family for visiting children
- Sr. Software Engineer, Curtis Instrument, Mt. Kisco
- Kennedy Catholic HS, Somers, NY
- B.S. Electrical Engineering, Lafayette College
- M.S. Computer Science NYU Polytechnic School of Engineering