Kyle A. Carleton - Town Board
“As a first responder and active member of the volunteer emergency services in Bedford Village with a background in finance, I know I will bring a unique perspective and skill set to our Town Board.”
Focused on the welfare of Bedford, Kyle serves as a Fire Commissioner, Firefighter, and EMT. Together with his wife Amber they are raising their young daughter, Isla, who will soon be a Bedford school district student. Kyle is running for Town Board to ensure Bedford remains a place where neighbors care for neighbors and the town continues to prosper. Utilizing his extensive financial experience while Fire Commissioner, Kyle worked to ensure the Fire Department had top-notch equipment and benefits including a new Engine, Chief’s response vehicle, and returning the department’s retirement program to a sustainable path. He
also worked with our representative in Albany to bring a key EMS grant to the department.
- Bedford Village Fire Commissioner
- Bedford Fire Department Firefighter
- Bedford Fire Department E.M.T.
- Vice President in Global Markets Compliance Advisory at BNP Paribas North America
- B.A. – Business Administration and Economics (Minor: Global Affairs) from Drury University
- Masters of Business Administration from Drury University
- Masters of International Management from Thunderbird at Arizona State University