Erik Jacobsen - Town Justice
When I initially ran for office, I did so because I care deeply about our Town. That is as true now as it was on my
first day on the job. I look forward to continuing to serve you.
Erik and his wife Janet live and work in Bedford Hills. Erik grew up Bedford Village. He is dedicated to making certain our
families get the support they need so our youth do not end up back in the justice system. Erik knew from 20 years of working
with the Drug and Alcohol Counsel that he could make life for many in Bedford better. And he has. He brought the Drug and Alcohol Counsel into our Court where a representative appears and meets with Youth and their Families each Wednesday night
for our Criminal Court Calendar.
He believes that if you catch an issue early through evaluation and available services, education, rehabilitation, and community
service, you stand a chance of helping a young person right the wrong, and not harm their academic record or choice of college.
- Board Member Country Children’s Center Board Member Bedford Historical Society
- Board Member Bedford Parks and Recreation
- Bedford Hills Neighborhood Association
- Bedford Riding Lanes Association
- Bedford Boy Scouts – Eagle Scout
- Bedford Lions Club
- New York State Magistrates Association
- Northern Westchester Bar Association
- Assigned Counsel Westchester Bar Association
- B.A. Economics Juris
- Doctorate Law
- Private Practice Erik P. Jacobsen, Esq. Bedford, New York.