Boo Fumagalli - Town Clerk
It has been my pleasure and privilege to serve as the Bedford Town Clerk for nearly sixteen years. I love my job and look forward to continuing to serve the Town I have always called home.
The role of the Town Clerk includes maintaining and preserving records, issuing licenses and permits, overseeing proper
elections procedures, FOIL officer, and recording secretary for all Town Board meetings. Over the past 16 years Boo’s role as
Town Clerk has continued to expand beyond her normal Clerk responsibilities. She has taken on the role of insurance manager
and coordinated the scanning of records in all departments. Most recently Boo has spearheaded the audio visual updates to the courtroom which will improve all aspects for those making presentations and home viewing.
- Registered Municipal Clerk, Certified Municipal Clerk
- Secretary, New York State Town Clerks Association
- NY State District Clerk of the Year – 2014
- Past President, current member, Westchester Town Clerks Association
- Member, Bedford Hills Lions Club Member, Bedford Hills and Katonah Women’s clubs
- President 3 years, member 7 years, Katonah-Lewisboro School Board
- Bedford Hills Neighborhood Association – Vice President
- Westchester Christmas Dinner – Invitation & Transportation Chair
- Northern Westchester Community Center – Community Relations Committee
- Meals on Wheels Volunteer
- KVIS – 10-year member and Past President
Preserving the character.
Supporting the community.
That’s what makes Bedford, Bedford.